Austrian Army Military Leather Combat Boots Lightweight Used Size 9.5 US (ALB3164395)
This listing is for ONE (1) Pair of Austrian Military Leather Combat BootsThe tough, full-grain leather upper of these Austrian Army boots is water-resistant. It features a lightweight, unlined upper shaft and a sturdy leather-lined lower section. A half-gusseted tongue locks out debris. Its thick, deep-lug rubber sole provides sure-grip traction. Each boot stands approximately 11" tall.
- Brand- Heereseigentum Kastinger Stapa 1997 Lambach
- Size- 43 EUR/9 1/2 US
- Color- Black
- The soles are worn and can be replaced
- Scuff marks on the toe area and a small tear (see pictures)
- Scuff marks on the heel area and sides of the boots
- The leather on the boots show a lot of wear
- The leather has come unseamed on the right boot can be resown
- See photos for more details
Weight- Just under 4lbs.
***With a quick polish and a few repairs these boots will look great.***