Austrian Army Military Leather Combat Boots Lightweight Used Size 10 US (ALB3164410)
This listing is for ONE (1) Pair of Austrian Military Leather Combat Boots
The tough, full-grain leather upper of these Austrian Army boots is water-resistant. It features a lightweight, unlined upper shaft and a sturdy leather-lined lower section. A half-gusseted tongue locks out debris. Its thick, deep-lug rubber sole provides sure-grip traction. Each boot stands approximately 11" tall.
- Brand- Heereseigentum Styria Pischelsdorf 1983
- Size- 44 EUR/10 US
- Color- Black
- The soles are worn and can be replaced
- The white "X" markings on the toe can be easily removed
- Scuff markings on the toe area and sides of the boots
- See photos for more details
- NO shoestrings
**Photos are of the actual boot you will receive.**
Weight- Just under 4lbs.
***With a quick polish and a few repairs these boots will look great.***