3 Day Emergency Backpack Survival Kit Food Water Blanket (Brown)
3 Day (72 Hour) Emergency Survival Disaster Kit with Brown Bag
This Has Three Day Supply of Food, Water, and Shelter!!!
Includes First Aid Kit, Shelter, Fire, Tool, Rope, Light, Heat, Hand Sanitizer, and much more!!!
Complete List Includes:
- 1-Brown Drawstring Sack/Pack- Dimensions 16.5" L x 13.5" W
- When the bag is filled with the supplies there is still room for your extra clothes and personal gear.
- You can even use this bag as an emergency water bucket to transport water or as a distress flag signal.
- Has a front zipper for quick access.
- Draw Strings also act as shoulder straps to help transport the bag.
- 1-3 LED Dynamo Flashlight-Built-in Squeeze Dynamo For Recharging. No Batteries Required
- 1-First Aid Kit (Container Color Varies)
- 1-Emergency Blanket 52" x 82"
- 1-Poncho 61" x 65" (Color Varies)
- 1-12 hour 6" Light Sticks (Color Varies)
- 1-Safety Whistle (Color Varies)
- 1-20 Piece Waterproof Matches with Waterproof Container and Striker
- 2-Tealight Candles
- 1-Pack of Tissue (Brand Varies)
- 1-1 oz. Hand Sanitizer (Brand Varies)
- 1-Dust Mask
- 1-Pair of Vinyl Gloves-Powder Free
- 1-Gallon Size Plastic Reclosable Bag - To keep stuff dry or transport water if needed
- 1- P-38 Can Opener-Can also be used as a flat head, Phillips, and knife
1-3600 Survival Food- Includes 9 bars for 3 days.
Bar brands vary Mayday or SOS, depending upon availability
6-Survival Water Packets
Water brand varies Mayday or SOS, depending upon availability
1-16-in-1 Multi-Functional Knife-
Knife Blade, Wood/Rope Saw, Hook Disgorger, Fish Scaler, Can Opener, Scissors, Bottle Opener, Slotted Screwdriver, Tent Reamer, Nail File, Nail Cleaner, Cork Screw, Sturdy Reamer, Phillips Screwdriver, Toothpick, and Tweezers
1-SG 5 in 1 Paracord Bracelet: Size 9" (wrists measured 8" - 8.5") also includes:
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT YET SUPER RELIABLE
- FEATURES: Flint / Fire Starter: this helps start fires, which allows you to stay warm, cook your food, filter water, help keep away large animals, and create a smoke signal for day or fire signal night to help be found
- Scraper: used with the flint to create sparks to help start a fire. Can also be used as a makeshift knife.
- Compass: to help you find your direction.
- Oil in the compass can be used to help start fires.
- Whistle: Used for signaling help and to scare animals away
- Paracord- This paracord bracelet is made of approx. 10’ of military 550 type 7 strand paracord. You can use the paracord to help create shelter, secure, and tie things down. The 7 inner strands can be used for sewing, creating snares, help start fires, and fishing line
(Needs to be assembled- When you receive the item all you have to do is put all the supplies into the sack)
This is great for home, car, and office survival kits.